It appears that the mainland China website Yeeyan has organized a crowdsourced translation of the latest Dan Brown novel, The Lost Symbol, as the official version won’t likely be released before 2010. Another classic example of Mainland pragmatism, regardless of the illegalities. To be clear, we don’t likey the idea of ripping folks off, but…we do likey the ingenuity behind the rip off. If only it was directed to a somewhat more…noble goal?
- Just awesome
- in honor of Black Friday
- Not another Best Job in the World campaign, but plenty of “buzz”
- Vodafone Symphonia
- In honor of Halloween being around the corner
- How’s your Pictionary skills?
- digital camera + build in projector =…
- Talks Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- It’s finally here! xkcd: volume 0 is now available!
- China bans foreign investment in online games…