Flogos are flying foam logos that can go as far as 30 miles and as high as 5,000 feet. Though they only last 30-40 mins. I was once on a beach in Aus and I was amazed to see ‘call mum’ written in the sky by a plane…turned out to be an ad for Telstra which I thought was quite smart. I guess this one is limited to logos or shapes but still- its unexpected which is nice.
- Just awesome
- in honor of Black Friday
- Not another Best Job in the World campaign, but plenty of “buzz”
- Vodafone Symphonia
- In honor of Halloween being around the corner
- How’s your Pictionary skills?
- digital camera + build in projector =…
- Talks Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- It’s finally here! xkcd: volume 0 is now available!
- China bans foreign investment in online games…