Weekend of the Hong Kong 7s has just past. last year we saw Guinness launch a speaking mobile application which was one of my fav executions of last year. ticket all the boxes of brand utility etc. if im not mistaken it also won a few Kam Fans. But 1000 downloads is an ok number but not that great. Anyways I was hoping that this year we would see a new app being launched and i was hoping for GPS, infra-red, hangover curing mobile greatness! but unless im mistaken (and i did spend the majority of the 7s in the south stand so this is a possibility) nothing was launched. Is this a credit crunch move? did guinness just withdraw from sponsorship i honestly cant remember if they are still an official sponsor? Despite critical success is 1000 downloads seen as failure?
- Just awesome
- in honor of Black Friday
- Not another Best Job in the World campaign, but plenty of “buzz”
- Vodafone Symphonia
- In honor of Halloween being around the corner
- How’s your Pictionary skills?
- digital camera + build in projector =…
- Talks Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- It’s finally here! xkcd: volume 0 is now available!
- China bans foreign investment in online games…