I recently completed a customer survey from Zuji.com. The whole thing was terrible asking rubbish questions, produced on Survey monkey etc etc. Companies need to realise that every communicates and they should pay attention to stuff like this, not just their advertising anyways i could go on but i wont….Instead ive given Zuji the opportunity to redeem themselves one of the last questions was the classic do you have any suggestions….I said yes and left my number suggesting that they give me a call to discuss. What do you recon will they or wont they?
- Just awesome
- in honor of Black Friday
- Not another Best Job in the World campaign, but plenty of “buzz”
- Vodafone Symphonia
- In honor of Halloween being around the corner
- How’s your Pictionary skills?
- digital camera + build in projector =…
- Talks Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- It’s finally here! xkcd: volume 0 is now available!
- China bans foreign investment in online games…