Found this on Adverblog– a Japanese TV station has put together a page where you can select different views of Radiohead performing their song 15 step on the Japan leg of their tour. Each angle is represented by a colour so the representation of your recording at the bottom of the screen ends up looking like a rainbow, their album title. Its a nice example of getting consumers to play and spend time with content.
- Just awesome
- in honor of Black Friday
- Not another Best Job in the World campaign, but plenty of “buzz”
- Vodafone Symphonia
- In honor of Halloween being around the corner
- How’s your Pictionary skills?
- digital camera + build in projector =…
- Talks Rory Sutherland: Life lessons from an ad man
- It’s finally here! xkcd: volume 0 is now available!
- China bans foreign investment in online games…